Green Diamond, headquartered in metropolitan Washington, DC, specializes in “sustainability intelligence.”
Green Diamond is led by a dynamic team of talented managers with over 20 years of experience in the business intelligence and sustainability fields. The Green Diamond staff is dedicated to helping companies thrive by helping them create and maintain a sustainable business model.
What We Do
- Connect profit and loss to sustainability efforts through the use of advanced business analytics
- Help clients identify risks in their current business model.
- Offer solutions to mitigate those risk
Why We Do It
We believe in a sustainable future, we believe that sustainable business models are the most financially sound, and we believe in providing companies forward thinking services and solutions to empower them to more quickly and easily understand and act on sustainability challenges like:
- Increasing global population ( risk of consumer demand outstripping resource supply)
- Increasing consumer awareness (risk of loss in demand or price from reputational damage)
- Increasing government regulation (risk of hefty fees and fines for government non-compliance)
- Increasing investor pressure (risk of higher cost of capital)
These and more sustainability-related challenges will surface and compound each other in the years just ahead. Our mission is to help organizations secure their future and, in turn, to help secure a future in which all of us enjoy the benefits.
How We Do It
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Business process improvement
- Pre-built and custom developed integration of data, key performance indicators, dashboards, and reports, and libraries of recommendations for optimizing and sustaining performance
- In-house or on demand technical environment
- Best in class offerings from ecosytem of partnership